MS Weekly Announcements
MIDDLE SCHOOL WEEKLY ANNOUNCEMENTS
April 24, 2017
Apr. 24 – NO SCHOOL
Apr. 26 – secretary’s day
Apr. 30 – band spring concert @ 2:30 in the gym (grades 6-12)
May 1 – summer school forms due date
May 1 – principal’s day
May 1 – 5 – teacher appreciation week
May 3 – attendance appeals due today
May 5 – reading fair in MS basement – See Mrs. Walker for more info!
May 7 – spring choral concert @ 2:30 in the gym (grades 5-12)
May 8 – 8th grade grad practice 1-3 hr.
May 8 – 8th graders’ HS orientation with Mr. Wylie in gym 11:30 – noon (will go directly to gym from lunch)
May 8 – 8th grade graduation @ 6:00 p.m.
May 9 – 100% club trip (tentative date)
May 10 – awards assembly in the gym @ 8:25 a.m.
May 10 – LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Dismiss @ 1:00
May 11 – band trip to SDC
May 22 – June 15 Summer School
Friday, 4/21 NO SCHOOL
Monday, 4/24 NO SCHOOL
Tuesday, 4/25 corn dog, sweet potato fries, baked beans, fresh fruit, milk
Wednesday, 4/26 taco salad, Bosco stick, corn, fruit, milk
Thursday, 4/27 Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, fruit, milk
Friday, 4/28 pepperoni pizza, salad, fruit, milk
APRIL 28 IS THE LAST DAY TO CHARGE LUNCH OR BREAKFAST.
ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGES AFTER THIS DATE!
8th GRADE INFO:
- Caps & gowns have been ordered – cost is $30 -please bring payment to the office by April 30th.
- Caps & gowns cannot be returned/refunded after leaving office.
- Graduation is set for Monday, May 8th, at 6:00 p.m.
- Practice for graduation will take place 1st -3rd hour on May 8.
- 8th graders’ HS orientation in the gym with Mr. Wylie, 11:30 – 12:00 (will go from lunch) on May 8.
YEARBOOK ORDER TIME!
- Cost $35 or packages available for extra $$.
- You may use order form & turn in to MS office (checks payable to Mansfield Schools)
- Or you may order online <ybpay.lifetouch.com> and use Yearbook ID code: 12894017
- Order deadline is May 10
THE NEW 2017-2128 CHEERLEADER SQUAD
Caige Henry, Jamisen Henry, Cara Peine, Lily Clark, Jadyn Farris, Avery Lansdown, Tyra Lansdown, & Erin Palmer
4/20 @ Strafford 4:30 MS
4/21 @ Ava 4:30 MS
4/25 @ Norwood JV,V
4/27 Seymour 4:30 JV,V
4/29 @ Fordland MS
4/20 @ Cabool Jr. 4:30
4/27 @ Strafford 4:30
4/29 Summit Conference @ Fordland
5/2 @ Norwood 4:30
TRACK SCHEDULE departure time release time
4/26 Fair Grove 2:00 1:45 (this is a rescheduled date)
TUTORING SCHEDULE – 3:40 – 4:40
Mrs. Gray – Wed. and as posted in class
Mrs. Walker – Tues., Thurs., or by appt.
Mr. Dobson – Tues. or by appt.
Mrs. Reed – Mon. or Thurs. (check with her before planning to stay)
Mrs. Snow – Thurs. or Fri. or by appt.
COLLECTING POP TABS!
Mrs. Whorton is collecting pop tabs again this year to help Ronald McDonald House!
76.5 lbs. already collected! Way to go!!! Let’s make it to 100 lbs. this year!
- Library fines are 5cents/day per overdue item. Save $$ and turn your books in on time J
- Library is closed while Ms. Sanders teaches a middle school class 11:27 – 12:17.
- Library is closed for lunch from 12:20 – 12:45.
To purchase school accident insurance contact Markel Insurance Company by calling 877-444-5014 or online @ http://markel.sevencorners.com.